Frequently Asked Questions
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Who can refer someone to The Woods at Parkside for treatment?
We invite referrals by medical caregivers, case managers, employee assistance programs, family members, community agencies, hospitals, clergy, friends, and patients themselves. If you would like further information, call our admissions department at 419-452-4818.
Will my insurance company pay for dual diagnosis and/or mental illness treatment?
The Woods at Parkside works closely with patients, their families, agency representatives, insurance companies, employee assistance programs, and managed care providers to determine all payment options. The Woods at Parkside will accept direct payment on fees for individuals who do not want to use insurance or have no insurance coverage available. We are an approved provider for most major insurance companies and managed care plans. Please feel free to call our admission department for further details at 419-452-4818.
What should I bring with me to The Woods at Parkside?
Important items to bring:
- Insurance forms and personal identification
- Casual clothing (wash and wear) for three days
- Comfortable shoes
- Personal care items (incl. toothbrush & toothpaste, shampoo & conditioner)
- Current medications/medication bottles
- No more than one moderately-sized bag of personal effects
What are your visiting hours and family group / session times?
What personal items can I bring to treatment?
Clients are allowed to bring the following:
- 1 machine washable pillow
- 1 machine washable blanket
- Up to $100 cash ($20 in client’s possession)
- Minimal jewelry (wedding bands)
- Clothing appropriate to dress code
- Shampoo / conditioner
- Facial cleansing pads
- Lightly scented lotion
- Feminine hygiene products
- Lightly scented body wash / soap (not heavily perfumed ex. Victoria’s Secret, Bath and Body Works, etc.)
- Reading materials (non-recovery materials must be kept in room)
- Shower shoes
- Plastic water bottles
These items are allowed but must be kept in personal locker:
- Tweezers, nail clippers, emery boards
- Shaving cream
- Beard trimmers, electric razors
- Hair dryer, flat iron, and curling iron